Welcome to Horton Park Medical Practice
We aim to provide holistic high quality patient centered care in a safe environment for patients and staff in inner city Bradford.
We are a friendly, caring and supportive highly skilled team providing a range of services to patients.
We are a teaching and training practice with a strong emphasis on the development of staff to ensure that quality of care is a priority.
We have two sites:
Horton Park Surgery covers Little Horton, Great Horton and parts of Wibsey(BD5, 6 and 7)
New Hey Surgery covers East Bowling (BD4)
If you have not heard from the hospital about a referral you need to ring 01274 274 274.
How to look after yourself
Please click on the How to look after yourself link for more information....
- We are working towards providing a high standard of care which is available to all members of the community irrespective of your ethnic origin, religious belief, sexuality or nature of your health needs.
- All members of the practice team will respect your confidentiality.
- We aim to give you full information about the services we offer. Please ask questions if you are unsure of anything.
- We aim to keep your waiting time to 30 minutes or less. If occasionally this is longer it is usually because of an unexpected emergency.
- Urgent cases and young children will be seen the same day as necessary.
- Please remember if is important to keep your appointment or tell us as soon as possible if you cannot attend so that we can offer it to someone else.
- We are happy to do home visits when appropriate but please think carefully before asking for one as we can see four people in the surgery in the time it takes to do one home visit.
- If you call for a night visit please make sure it is a medical emergency.
- We aim to treat you with respect and courtesy at all times and we also ask you to treat the staff with the same respect and courtesy.